Deer Valley Ski Resort Local Passes
LOCALS ONLY® PASS OPTIONS
Locals Only® Passes offer savings up to 45% on Deer Valley Resort daily ski lift tickets.
All pass types are determined by pass holder’s age on opening day, December 8, 2018.
Each season, current documentation of Utah residency must be provided. One of the following is required to participate: Utah driver’s license; Utah property tax bill; Utah utility bill; or Utah business paycheck stub with a photo ID. Please see the Locals Only Pass Guidelines and Restrictions page for more details. Holiday restrictions apply; Locals Only passes are activated once proof of residency is received.
2018-2019 Season Dates: 12/8/2018 - 4/07/2019.
Locals Only Pass Benefits
- Buddy Passes – Locals Only Passes include one Buddy Pass with each 5 Pass. So, bring a buddy to ski Deer Valley any day your Locals Only Pass is valid, and he or she pays the same low daily rate you enjoyed when you purchased your Locals Only Pass (age and restrictions apply). Locals Only Pass holder must present their Locals Only Pass at the Ticket Office in order to make a purchase; blackout dates apply: 12/26 - 31/2018 and 2/16 - 17/2019. Each Buddy Pass is valid for the purchase of one discounted single-day lift ticket
- Snow Park Restaurant Lunch Card - The Snow Park Restaurant Lunch Card features a 20% discount at the Snow Park Restaurant between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Purchase the card online, then pick up your Lunch Card at the Snow Park Ticket Desk. During the ski season, Lunch Cards can be reloaded at the Information Desk located in the lobby on the main level of Snow Park Lodge
- Complimentary SKI Magazine Subscription - A complimentary one year subscription to SKI Magazine (six issues) is included with your pass purchase; limit one per household; valid in the U.S. only
- Summer Lift Ticket - Locals Only Passes are valid for one summer lift-served mountain biking, hiking or scenic chairlift ride during Deer Valley Resort's 2019 summer season. Midweek 5 Passes are valid for one summer lift-served mountain biking, hiking or scenic chairlift ride, Monday through Friday only.
- NEW 5 Pass Sharing - Two qualifying Utah residents may share one 5 Pass. Same age categories apply.
Locals Only® Pass Program
Choose from any of the 5 Pass options below, Two qualifying Utah residents may share one 5 Pass. Same age categories apply.
Per Day Pricing
Adult (18+ years) 5 Pass (valid seven days per week)
Adult Midweek 5 Pass (Monday-Friday)
Teen (13-17 years) 5 Pass
Child (5-12 years) 5 Pass