Utah’s snow is known to be “The Greatest Snow on Earth”. But what if you need a day off from skiing? What can you do “off the slopes”. Here’s a list of 10 great ideas and activities for non-skiers or a day off so your legs can rest. Happy Park City!
1. Food Tour: The best walking tour of Historic Park City with a culinary twist of the most intimate and exclusive dining experience you’ll ever have. Guests will enjoy a delightful evening of fine dining with no fuss as every detail of menu and wine selection is pre-arranged, and marvel on the history of Park City by the most gracious Hostess, who’s a great story teller, and food connoisseur!
2. Dog sledding: Meet the Iditarod and rescue dogs as you enjoy a thrilling ride through the scenic landscape of the Wasatch Back mountains. Guest will learn the tricks of mushing with this hands-on adventure. A unique experience for the entire family!
3. Utah Olympic Park: Experience the thrill of a lifetime in a bobsled on the 2002 Olympic sliding track! Or tour the Museum with hand-on exhibits and extensive history of all winter sports at the Alf Engen Ski Museum. Year round activities are available.
3. Escape Room Park City: Can you escape from the World-famous Silver Mine after the tunnel collapses? Work together as a team and find a way to get out. Specials for $20 available at email@example.com
4. Paint Mixer: Unleash your inner artist in the ultimate creative and social venue on Main Street Park City! All supplies are provided, instruction available, and food/drinks always an option. Great for kids, families, couples, and any size group.
5. Factory Outlet: Tanger Outlet offers a large range of stores including Mammut, Tommy Bahama, Polo Ralph Lauren, Le Creuset, Coach, J. Crew, Abercrombie & Fitch, White House Black Market, and so much more! Open seven days a week for your ultimate shopping experience!
6. Hot air balloon: Be above it all, in your very own sunrise hot air balloon ride. Ascend over Park City and view the majestic mountains all around us. Mention Hong McDonald to owner/pilot Miles, of Park City Balloon Adventure at 435.645.8787 and get a discount.
7. Yoga: Relax, rejuvenate, renew through yoga practice a number of yoga studios throughout Park City. Whether you want Anusara, flow, Hatha, Hot, or Power yoga, we have it all. Call me at 435.901.0533 for a complete list of yoga studios and my recommendations for the best ones in town!
8. Color Me Mine: Paint-your-own pottery studio, a fun way to spend time creating your own masterpiece. You pick a piece of bisque and then use your imagination with all the colors and design it finish it. They glaze and fire your art in their own kiln room. Great for kids, family, special occasion, or special events. Whatever you can imagine, you can create!
9. Bouldering: Did you know Park City has over 4,000 square feet of world-class climbing walls for all levels? Whether you’re a beginner or expert, there’s a course for you! Instructors are available to teach you to climb, or take the challenge by honing your skills and competing in number of their annual competitions.
10. Bowling: Jupiter Bowl is the ultimate experience in great fun, not only in luxury bowling, but billiards, arcade, sports bar with 32 big screen TVs, and special events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for daily specials and discounts.
Bonus: Utah Jazz Games. It’s amazing you can get to a professional NBA game within 20 minutes of Park City. For free tickets to the Utah Jazz game, please call me at 435.901.0533